Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

INTRODUCING...

First post!!! Ahhh... I am so nervous but here I am putting it all on the table so to speak. Since I am landing my first paying gig (do you call it a gig?....) this month I decided to start this blog to show some of my work. I will continually be updating and learning all the time. I will have individual posts for some of these, and more information later but for now here it is.
Adelaide-Photography:
Capturing memories for:

ENGAGEMENTS/WEDDINGS





FRIEND/FAMILY/PORTRAITS





 BABIES/CHILDREN













CREATIVE SHOOTS




AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN


4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! Susie, you really have talent girl! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, Susie! I love the ones with Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the mandy shots...what a fun shoot! Good job, susie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete