Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amber Fischer 30 Day Challenge DAY 1



So I decided to do the 30 day photo challenge with Amber Fischer who is an AMAZING photographer and a pretty all around awesome lady :). Anyways here goes DAY 1: the prompt being ME. 


This picture is me in a nutshell. I always have an extra kid that's not mine and prefer it that way most days. My windows need a terrible cleaning much like the rest of my house. My reflection shows how I haven't changed out of workout clothes because THAT is my life right now. It also shows how I live somewhere where the sun is shining at 8:30 pm. Gager eating a strawberry is a throw back to my childhood on the strawberry farm. And perhaps my favorite is him in that onesie... he likes coming at night he begs for a bath because he knows I'll put pj's on him and he always says "You're a pajama family... my dad says we aren't a pajama family" Yes gage we are a pajama family.

1 comment:

  1. Susie, this is so GREAT! I'm a big fan of the reflection in the window - it gives the photo so much depth. (And by the way, my windows also need a good cleaning!! That made me laugh.) I love that you're doing this challenge with me! ( :

    ReplyDelete