Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Lady




So I got to play with this little gal today! I love scoping out potential girlfriends for my newborn boys :)


I have taken exercise classes from Ivyanne Clark's mommy Ty for about 4 years. So when that mom of 2 boys got her baby girl 2 weeks ago I was excited to photograph this sweet lil' girl.




One thing I learned about Miss Ivyanne is that she wants to eat...ALL DAY LONG.


I love that! I love "Well fed babies" hahaha ok Chubby babies.
And I love that Ty wanted her little girl all dolled up.

And Ivy definitely is feminine. This next photo made me think of gone with the wind, those classic leading ladies who "swoon"
oh, I love my baby boy but there is something about sweet little girls
and this one
 is all kinds of pretty
So welcome to the world Bright Eyed Girl, we'll see you at the gym soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment