Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Workshop: Part II

So the second half of the workshop was all about whimsical, romance. I feel so lucky to have participated in Tonya's workshop. She puts so much work into making things beautiful and unique. She took a lot of time to teach us things in a classroom and then take us out and instruct in a real life situation. Loved watching her work, and her willingness to share and help others striving for success.

This time the models were a couple
Meet Debonair Darren


and his sweetie
Tegyn 

They were just LOVELY.

and full of life.

I loved the wardrobe... I loved the colors. I LOVED the theme.
Tonya's theme for this workshop was
MY FAIR LADY
I totally grew up on all things musical and classic.
I've seen all of Audrey Hepburn's movies soooo many times. 
The whole time we were shooting I was humming "I could have danced all night" in my head.
Thanks for picking a fav Tonya!

ummm... the details were Uh-Mazing!

 this bouquet was awesome... I was thinking it would be great for an Alice in Wonderland theme.



again with the deets!!! Spot on!!!



all in all it was WONDERFUL!!! 
Such an awesome time, hope I can go again someday!





No comments:

Post a Comment