Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Wright!

Meet the Wrights!!
Brad and Jessica are awesome! I knew them in my old ward and they were always so friendly and helpful, so I jumped at the chance to take their family out to do some photos.

Jessica was one of the first women I met in my old ward and she was so welcoming...even though it was at a BBQ and I had just got done running, was sweaty and probably not the most pleasant to be around :)


Brad and Jessica have 3 gorgeous children


There is Cameron

this kid is seriously the best kid ever! He was one of our scouts when Daniel and I were den leaders and while the rest of the boys could get a little rambunctious this was the kid you could count on to always listen.

Then there is Jayley.


She is pretty sweet. She has such a bright personality, and excited about life. I loved how she was eager to pose, and she begged her mommy for some makeup for her pictures!! So girly, and adorable.

Braelyn is the youngest and she was a little shy but you could tell she loved her siblings and parents so much!

they loved her right back! she's the center of attention

but she's going to have to get used to sharing that attention because Baby Wright #4 is arriving in April

The kids are excited and so is mom and dad. They are choosing to wait to find out what they will have
but I think Cameron might be ready to even the odds.


I sure did have fun with this family.






but this pic had me tearing up a little. Brad's been working out of town like 7 hours out of town on the temple in Brigham City and he doesn't get to come home that often. It can't be easy on the kids and especially on Jess. Makes me feel bad for complaining when I'm pregnant and Daniel is gone for a day, here Jess has so much more on her plate and Brad is basically gone the entirety of the pregnancy. So when I asked for a smooch they obliged willingly but when I mentioned just remember he leaves tomorrow this is what I captured

I could almost feel Jessica's desperation for a little more time, and it was touching.

So thank you Wrights for that, and for the AMAZING family that you are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment