Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Struck!

So remember this gorgeous mama?




Well it's time to meet the loves of her life.



the two older boys were explorers and you could tell were best buds!


Logan was my tour guide around the property, showing me his favorite spots!
He didn't mind one bit posing for photos :)


Abe was precocious, but so funny to talk to! 

Then there was the baby!


he made me anxious for my little guy to arrive
Hank was so mellow, literally not a peep out of him!


Then there is Sam


he was pretty funny


no really he was FUNNY


with Kim's coaxing he even showed me what he considered HIS sexy pose


not bad Sam, I can see why it won Kim over




Really there was a lot of love between these two!



and with a love like that
 they are well on their way to a happily ever after



Thank you Struck family, it was a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment