Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Called to Serve


So when my beautiful niece Savannah sent me a text asking for some missionary pics I was excited because she's gorgeous and I'd never taken her photo. For some twisted reason she thinks she's not that good at taking photos. I suggested that we also do some with her Best Friend, who happens to be her younger sister Cheyenne. I knew that it was going to be a fun shoot, of course I got nervous when my town of Hurricane was living up to it's name with some pretty good winds, but with their long locks it actually worked pretty good. 

So here it goes

The call


to serve in the 

Pittsburgh!

Savi is going to be a great missionary





her favorite scripture
2 Nephi 25:26

No doubt there will be some trying times in Pittsburgh



but I know that Savannah has the faith to get her through anything


and she is prepared to teach



because the field is white, already to harvest



and Savannah has a great message to share.


So proud of you Savi!!! XOXOXoxo





1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of it. So beautiful. Love the wind too!!

    ReplyDelete