Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Dark Side



I have a lot of nieces!! Did you know? They are all gorgeous BTW. Most my nieces are blue eyed, blonde hair bombshells, and I've enjoyed taking their photos, but as beautiful as the fair haired is let us not forget what my hubby calls "The Dark Side" of this family.
drumroll please.......



















These are just two of my brown eyed brunette lovelies that I am lucky to call family.
These sisters are beyond gorgeous, and so much FUN.

Meet the oldest Savannah she is #2 of 73 grandkids :)
Savi is also delusional! When we were talking about shooting this she said "just so you know I really suck at posing, and taking pics" bwhahaha soo funny Sav!


And then there is her BFF younger sister Cheyenne 

Chey is GORGEOUS
(btw this is SOOC, pat on the back hahaha)







These 2 have such a special relationship. They are such a sweet example of how sisters should treat, and love eachother. And I am betting these gorgeous girls will have you thinking the Dark Side is looking good :)



love you girls, so much more to come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment