Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Couldha wouldha

Imagine that your bestest buds just moved across country so you start getting more involved with other people to help pass the time. You realize that some of these people have real potential to fill the gap, and so you put yourself out there and make friends with them. All of a sudden BAM practically everyone you started getting close to decides to up an MOVE. Grrr.... Lesson learned self stay in your dark little corner because otherwise you'll get burned. Hahaha, the Miyasaki's were some of the first people to invite Daniel and I to actually do something and it was fun and I found that I had somethings in common with Valerie, not to mention my kids are in love with Emery AKA Emmy AKA Kai Lan. Liam actually has a cute little boy crush on her :) So when I heard they were moving to Seattle I got really bummed because Valerie doing laundry at my house for a few hours one day seemed to be the start of a beautiful friendship :) hahaha. J/K I am so excited for David's new opportunities. I will miss you guys and I hope you'll get a chance to come visit or vice-versa!
It was a joy to take your photos!





















1 comment:

  1. Just plain gorgeous.
    Although it does help to have gorgeous subjects, am I right?? Love your style!

    ReplyDelete