Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Together

This was my first blended family. It was an interesting family dynamic, but a fun one.
Lila contacted me to do her family photos, she also told me she always takes family pictures with her sons stepmother who happens to be her best friend. She also told me her favorite color was red and  I was able to put together something from there. To be honest it wasn't my easiest shoot, I was getting over being sick and couldn't be very vocal but these two mamas helped giving directions. I hope they love what came of it all :) Enjoy!






















Lila both you and Trish are gorgeous, thanks for the fun opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome family. So cute. I have never seen that before, too cool. And I LOVE the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie - I saw the pictures! Thank you for getting some up so I could see what you have done... I will be back in town on Saturday! YAY I'm so excited, and the pictures are gorgeous! I absolutely love the red truck, and can't wait to get that blown up on my wall! You're an amazing photographer and I am so grateful we had the opportunity for you to take our family photos!

    ReplyDelete