Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Alexz in Wonderland


So I wanted to share some of the awesome things that brought this shoot together, pretty much all of the stuff was from Alexz's collection.

I absolutely adore this Rabbit that Alexz made check her stuff out HERE


the painted roses and gorgeous teapots

I do have to say I stole Addy's tiny tea set!

She has an amazing collection of Alice in Wonderland books!



This Alexz as Alice doll is amazing done by one of her friends you can find her work HERE
check out this awesome Cheshire cat made by her BFF

we had to do a foot shot to honor Amber 

I love this cotton that we found, at my brothers new property! So awesome :)

The light was amazing!





I am slightly in love with this B/W!



Doing this photo shoot at home was pretty sweet, I remembered why I love my little tiny home town. Keith at the lumberyard offered me a prop, Mr. Davis the funny hat collector lent me his Mad Hatter Hat. And my Mom who was so awesome and was the one gathering all these things for me was so awesome she even went so far as to find me a Rabbit, she was disappointed that it wasn't a white one, though Alexz said it was perfect. 

To be honest she wasn't so sure about the bunny


but then she started loving it 


and by the end she was saying "I want one!"


 which pretty much sums up Alexz I think :) She has the biggest heart, a huge amount of talent and creativity, and I feel pretty lucky that I got to meet her and hopefully make a new friend.
Thanks so much Alexz!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete