Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Visitors

Pretty much our favorite people came and visited us for a few days. Ready for a back story? Caleb Steele is my cousin wasn't really a fav of mine until college when both him and I were in the same Social Work program, we spent WAAAAYY to much time together after that because we studied like mad, I think I cried a few times during our study sessions, luckily Caleb had a pretty awesome wife who would tell him to stop being so hard on me. Steph and I became pretty close during those college years.  After graduation Caleb went on to a Masters program and I got engaged. When the hubs and I moved down here to Southern Utah it happened to be when Caleb was finishing school and looking for a job, I was pretty anxious to get them back by me so I found him an option here and he ended up taking it.  For 4 years we had such a good time together basically living at each others places, trading babysitting,  sharing babysitting and going out weekly. Watching plenty of football and raising our kids to be friends. SOoooo when Caleb decided to join the Navy to be a therapist there I was more than slightly bummed out seeing as I live in a desert where Navy bases don't exist :) Right after Christmas we said goodbye to our friends. My kids have taken it hard missing them lots but so glad we got to see Steph and the kids this past week, though we were sad Caleb couldn't come, and I have been cursing him ever since Steph left. I know it's not forever but this once a year thing kinda sucks. Anyways I got a chance to take the kids photos. I love these kids so much!!!!

Enjoy


Tyler "Tippy" is beyond gorgeous!!







Ava is slightly crazy but we love her quirks!



Gage is so funny, instead of him repeating "cheese" which got us nowhere I had him repeat "I'm gonna punch you in the face"  something Caleb and I say frequently to each other. It got the biggest grins out of Gager dog!

Tip is going to be gorgeous like her mother


I love Ava's eyes and her funny little mouth

Gage wearing his Navy hat and being a tough guy.

see Steph sometimes she obeys :)

Oh that little stink, he's giving me his I've done something naughty look!

She is such a big girl I about cried with how grown up she is.

hahaha






Love you kids see you hopefully sooner than 6 months :(
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment