Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seven


Well I am finally catching up on some of the sessions I had a week ago
Ann contacted me about doing a family shoot I was slightly intimidated because it was 7 people, my largest family yet.




It was actually really fun!
the kids are awesome!



there are the boys




Tobin



Bryce (he use to be one of my scouts :)








there is Finn
he's kinda full of personality



 no posing here...this is ALL him :)

bwhahhaah


then the girls



no doubts where they get their pretty from




I was sorta dying when editing their gorgeous faces :)

I mean seriously Taylor you ARE gorgeous



and Kayla is the epitome of a young beauty



add 2 good looking parents





ANN



&



JUSTIN

who love each other




and you end up with
a pretty awesome Family









who maybe aren't really that scary.....
















then again... :)
xoxox thanks for a fun time guys!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment