Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tiny Babe



So I was pretty excited to meet Ms. Ashlynn, but I wasn't prepared for the cold hard truth she was about to force on me. My baby is growing up. I hold Steele for the majority of everyday and marvel at his tiny-ness. And since he's only 2 months old I haven't really encountered any newer babies. But then BAM, here's little Ashlynn and she's TINY. I mean even when Steele was born he outweighed her by a few pounds, so she melted my heart
 (and broke it a little when I realized my baby boy was getting big)


She was just so feminine
I love how the next one she seems to bask in the light



She hasn't had the easiest transition into this life, coming early and then having really high bilirubin
but she seems to be settling right in now
I had to laugh because most baby sessions are difficult to get the baby to stay sleeping

but this little girl was a champ












and though the majority of the time she was Angelic




She did have her moments



yet those seemed to be the ones that made this guy smile


the whole family seems enthralled with her






and really can you blame them?









One things for certain these two are proud parents



and this baby girl was













No comments:

Post a Comment